Registration for ISC 2017 is now open. Registration fees are payable by bank transfer or internet banking, and are non-refundable. The registration fees are:
The first three registration types includes:
||Social Dinner Only#4
Early Bird Registration(by 22 September 2017)
| 300 USD
|| 450 USD
|| 300 USD
|| 100 USD
Late Registration(after 22 September 2017)
| 350 USD
|| 500 USD
|| 350 USD
|| 100 USD
- Access to all technical sessions;
- Lunch, coffee/tea breaks on all three days;
- Banquet dinner. Please email to Mr. Binh (email@example.com) if you have special dietary requirements;
- Free wifi access in the meeting venue.
Payment transfer information:
- One full registration is required for every accepted paper. An author with multiple papers needs one registration for every paper.
- The registration fee does not include commission fee.
- A proof of full time student (with stamp of by Academic Affairs or University) is required to send Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang (email:
firstname.lastname@example.org) before your payment transfer is made. An original copy of the proofs is required to pick-up the registration onsite.
Payment transfer description:
- Account holder: TRUONG DAI HOC VIET DUC
- Account holder's address: Le Lai Street, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
- Account No.: 037 1000 402081
- Bank name: Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Foreign Trade Of Vietnam (Ngan hang TMCP Ngoai Thuong Viet Nam).
- Branch name: Tan Dinh - Tp.HCM.
- Branch address: 72 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Swiff code: BFTV VNVX or BFTV VNVX 037
ISC2017-[Paper ID]-<Registration Types and Full Names>
- Paper ID: in case attendee is author
- Registration Type: please retrieve from the above table
E.g., student A has the accepted paper with ID123. The payment description of A is "ISC2017-ID123-1 A" and early payment is 300 USD. If A's co-author, namely B, attends ISC2017 with A, the payment description is then "ISC2017-ID123-1 A, 3 B" and early payment is 600 USD.
Please feel free to contact Mr. Nguyen Quoc Binh (email:
email@example.com) for further information.